Don't you hate it when people that are not related to you, try to boss you around. Of course, this doesn't involve your boss, your teachers, or whoever like that, but I am talking about your parents girlfriend/boyfriend. I mean, gosh they are not your parents, so why do you have to listen to them?! I do like my dads girlfriend, but she is just so moody! She makes me take my stuff off of her desk that will be gone in the morning because I turn it in for school tomorrow! It doesn't even take up room. Gr.
Well any ways... on the bright side of today, my guidance counselor, gave me a partial scholarship type thing, it is a paper that has rules i need to follow, and if I do what they say, then i will get 2,500 dollars toward college! YAY
<3
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You're on your way, daughter!
Keep in mind everyone can see your posts, and you'll be fine.
With paper based journals, at least you can burn 'em. (You can also delete posts if you feel funny after posting, just sayin.)
I love you.
Congratulations, Taylor! I am so proud of you. Welcome to the blogging community. I look forward to reading your blossoming literary journey.
The scholarship thing is awesome! Way to go!
Have fun at the dance tomorrow.
Well, hmmm. If it is going to help
your Dads girlfriend be a little less
moody, then it seems pretty reasonable. After all, it is HER desk.Respect is a two way street.
And anyways, your Dad would probably
appreciate it!
wanna talk about it?
mom.
taylorr. wow. i don't know what to say about your mom situation. i'm not in your head. i hate when people say "i know what your going through" but in reality i have no idea. you are my best friend, and always kow that i'll be there, for anything you wanna say.
just know that your mom loves you. i mean whats not to love about you? :)
i love you to death and beyond/back. sbff! <3
not really my place but i think i'll go ahead..
it's a little hard to claim the title of mom when you've been absent for someone's whole life.
just saying.
love you cousin!
Taylor, my e-mail is countingcrohs@yahoo.com.or gembrett62@yahoo.com.
Bretto/mom
Post a Comment